Welcome to RK Social Communications! Our aim is to help clients communicate with their audiences, especially online. How? By placing your audience at the centre of your communications. We have over 19 years experience in journalism, PR and online marketing, specialising in social media and CRM working for companies such as Whitbread PLC, John Lewis & Associated British Foods. We know that getting the right message, at the right time in the right channel to the right audiences can make the difference you are looking for to enable you to connect and communicate with your customers and will help you discover the strategy which will work for your business. If you want to know more please let us know, we will be happy to help.
- Strategic development – ensuring your communications will enable you to reach business goals – specialism in social media and CRM.
- Foundations & processes – developing areas such as processes, guidelines and working frameworks that enable teams to work together
- Crisis Management and social customer service set up
- Content & campaign development – understanding your content needs and identifying campaigns that will engage your audiences
- Influencer strategy & thought leadership guidance
- Training – social & CRM teams at all levels
Read more here
Latest client recommendation:
“In a niche industry like archaeology conveying the value our work generates to clients and the public is a crucial for long term success. Working with RK Social Communications was inspirational and the professional service and experience that was brought to bear has helped us refresh and realign our web site, social media and digital communications with real improvements to market visibility, lead generation and quality recruitment”
Clive Waddington, MD Archaeological Research Services
“Rachel recently completed a project for us with great professionalism, efficiency and enthusiasm, which led us to complete the project on time and with a positive result. Rachel’s strong knowledge of the social media landscape helped us to develop the project objectives, clearly map out the process and agree key deliverables, and then Rachel was brilliant at facilitating the process in a really seamless and stress-free way! Rachel also played a critical role in engaging our key stakeholders, educating them on social media and providing absolute confidence that we had the best recommendation. As well as being an expert in social strategy and activation, Rachel is also a real pleasure to work with and we would all highly recommend her”.
Jodie Soussan, Head of Digital, Jordans, Dorset & Ryvita